This lovely grippy ring fish toy crochet pattern was originally published in 2016 in Let’s Get Crafting Knitting and Crochet Issue 84, but now I’m bringing it to you across all my usual channels.
Scroll down for the links to download this pattern.
This attractive, easy-to-grip fish toy can be customised in so many ways with your choice of colours.
The central ring is in two different colours for added interest – below you can see two sides of a single fish:
There is also a lovely tactile contrast between the body of the fish and the tail.
Use DK (light worsted weight, Category 3) yarn and a 3.5mm (US size E-4) crochet hook for a fish approximately 12cm (4.75 inches) long. You could make it in heavier rope or recycled fabric yarn for a larger fish as a fun dog toy, for example!
As with all Little Conkers crochet patterns, this pattern includes the following features.
- Information and tips on choosing a suitable yarn and stuffing material.
- A detailed, fully-illustrated tutorial with lots of colour photos to help you visualise very step.
- A succinct, one-page pattern using standard crochet notation for ease of printing and use when on the move.
- Entirely separate UK and US crochet patterns for a single price, so you can choose whichever you prefer to use without any pesky conversions or a single pattern cluttered with both versions.
- My full e-mail support if you have any questions.
Like all my patterns, you can order this Grippy Fish Toy pattern printed and in a gift folder like this one. It would make a lovely present for a new or expectant parent.
Download the Grippy Fish Toy Crochet Pattern
Here are the links to download the pattern in all the usual places:
- Grippy Fish Toy Crochet Pattern on Ravelry
- Grippy Fish Toy Crochet Pattern on Etsy
- Grippy Fish Toy Crochet Pattern on LoveCrochet
Don’t forget to share pictures of anything you make from my patterns with the hashtag #LittleConkers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.