Here are my current last ordering dates for delivery by Christmas 2018.
If you order by the date given below for your country/region, I will guarantee to have your item(s) in the post by the Royal Mail’s last recommended posting date for Christmas. Delivery time is not, however, guaranteed and they don’t always manage it, so please don’t leave ordering till the last possible moment!
If you have your eye on something, please check back, as things will change!
If I get busy, I may have to move the dates below forward, and you risk being disappointed if you haven’t placed your order.
If a fixed delivery date is really important to you, please contact me and we can look into a guaranteed service.
Please always read my full Terms and Conditions.
This includes my kits, printed patterns, personalised notepads, ‘Crochet Dreams’ colouring book, some greetings cards, some brooches and some small gifts.
- Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia — 30th November
- Cyprus, Turkey, Caribbean, Central & South America — 4th December
- Greece, Malta & Eastern Europe — 5th December
- New Zealand & Australia — 8th December
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe — 11th December
- United States & Canada — 11th December
- Western Europe & Switzerland — 13th December
- UK Mainland — 14th December
This includes pinecones, miniature Christmas trees, smaller sets of fruit and vegetables, some small gifts, brooches and greetings cards and anything I am making specifically for you.
- Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia — 20th November
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, Central & South America — 23rd November
- New Zealand & Australia — 30th November
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe — 8th December
- United States & Canada — 9th December
- Western Europe & Switzerland — 9th December
- UK Mainland — 9th December
Larger and Bespoke Orders
This includes custom designs, and sets of six or more fruit and vegetables.
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia, Caribbean, Central & South America, New Zealand & Australia — 19th November
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe, United States & Canada — 22nd November
- Western Europe, & Switzerland — 25th November
- UK Mainland — 2nd December
Don’t forget, I can always ship directly to your recipient to save time, and can include gift wrapping on certain items.
If you order after the last posting date for your country/region, or are not ordering for Christmas, that’s absolutely fine, please place your order as normal. I will continue to process your order in the usual timescales, but note that I will not be posting any items between 17th and 28th December inclusive, and the Royal Mail’s delivery schedule will be affected by Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays.
You can continue to download my digital crochet patterns through the holidays from all the usual places:
- Little Conkers crochet patterns on Ravelry
- Little Conkers crochet patterns on Etsy
- Little Conkers crochet patterns on LoveCrochet
However, please note that if you have a question about a pattern or any other query, I will not be able to answer your questions whilst I’m offline between 17th-21st December and 24th-26th December.