I love being a small part of so many people’s celebrations! Here are my current last ordering dates for Christmas delivery 2016.
If you order by the date given below for your country/region, I will guarantee to have your item(s) in the post by the Royal Mail’s last recommended posting date for Christmas. Delivery time is not, however, guaranteed and they don’t always manage it, so please don’t leave ordering till the last possible moment!
Please check back, as things will change!
If I get busy, I may have to move the dates below forward, and you risk being disappointed if you haven’t placed your order.
If a fixed delivery date is really important to you, please contact me and we can look into a guaranteed service.
Please always read my full Terms and Conditions.
This includes my kits, printed patterns, ‘Crochet Dreams’ colouring book, greetings cards, brooches and most small gifts.
- Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia — 1st December
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, Central & South America — 5th December
- New Zealand & Australia — 8th December
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe — 12th December
- United States & Canada — 13th December
- Western Europe, & Switzerland — 14th December
- UK Mainland — 18th December
This includes smaller sets of fruit and vegetables, some small gifts, seasonal decorations and anything I am making specifically for you.
- Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia — 22nd November
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, Central & South America — 25th November
- New Zealand & Australia — 1st December
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe — 5th December
- United States & Canada — 6th December
- Western Europe, & Switzerland — 7th December
- UK Mainland — 11th December
Larger Made-to-order Items
This includes sets of six or more fruit and vegetables, and my gourds and pumpkins.
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia, Caribbean, Central & South America, New Zealand & Australia — 20th November
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe, United States & Canada — 24th November
- Western Europe, & Switzerland — 25th November
- UK Mainland — 4th December
Don’t forget, I can always ship directly to your recipient to save time, and can include gift wrapping on certain items.
If you order after the last posting date for your country/region, or are not ordering for Christmas, that’s absolutely fine, please place your order as normal. I will continue to process your order in the usual timescales, but note that I will not be posting any items between 21st and 28th December.