Here are my current last ordering dates for Christmas delivery 2017.
If you order by the date given below for your country/region, I will guarantee to have your item(s) in the post by the Royal Mail’s last recommended posting date for Christmas. Delivery time is not, however, guaranteed and they don’t always manage it, so please don’t leave ordering till the last possible moment!
If you have your eye on something, please check back, as things will change!
If I get busy, I may have to move the dates below forward, and you risk being disappointed if you haven’t placed your order.
If a fixed delivery date is really important to you, please contact me and we can look into a guaranteed service.
Please always read my full Terms and Conditions.
This includes my kits, printed patterns, ‘Crochet Dreams’ colouring book, greetings cards, brooches and most small gifts.
- Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia — 30th November
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, Central & South America — 4th December
- New Zealand & Australia — 7th December
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe — 11th December
- United States & Canada — 12th December
- Western Europe & Switzerland — 13th December
- UK Mainland (Standard Shipping) — 18th December
- UK Mainland (1st Class Signed For) — 19th December
This includes pinecones, miniature Christmas trees, smaller sets of fruit and vegetables, some small gifts and greetings cards and anything I am making specifically for you.
- Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia — 21st November
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Caribbean, Central & South America — 24th November
- New Zealand & Australia — 30th November
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe — 4th December
- United States & Canada — 5th December
- Western Europe & Switzerland — 6th December
- UK Mainland (Standard Shipping) — 11th December
- UK Mainland (1st Class Signed For) — 12th December
Larger Made-to-order Items
This includes bespoke designs, sets of six or more fruit and vegetables, and my gourds and pumpkins.
- Greece, Eastern Europe, Cyprus, Africa, Middle East, Far East & Asia, Caribbean, Central & South America, New Zealand & Australia — 20th November
- Germany, Scandinavia & Northern Europe, United States & Canada — 23rd November
- Western Europe, & Switzerland — 26th November
- UK Mainland — 3rd December
Don’t forget, I can always ship directly to your recipient to save time, and can include gift wrapping on certain items.
If you order after the last posting date for your country/region, or are not ordering for Christmas, that’s absolutely fine, please place your order as normal. I will continue to process your order in the usual timescales, but note that I will not be posting any items between 22nd and 28th December, and the Royal Mail’s delivery schedule will be affected by Christmas and New Year Bank Holidays.